Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The winner of the star stamp set is Diane S - she was listed as anonymous. Please email me with your address by Saturday to claim your prize!

Thanks for your kind words regarding my son being bitten. Hopefully, these kids will grow out of it.

Anyhow, I have been working on using up some of my older paper packs. The two projects I have to show you today came from the CTMH Rough and Tumble paper pack. What is really cool about these paper packs is that they not only have like 6 sheets of different dp but also cardstock that matches as well as a matching sticker sheet. They are designed for scrapbooking but work great for cardmaking too. Basically, I had enough paper left in this pack to make a 2 page 12x12 scrapbook layout (I haven't put pictures in it yet) and 11 cards! Those who are regulars to my blog will recognize this paper pack and know that I have put it to good use and have gotten a ton of projects out of it.



The only stamping that was done on this card is the "Enjoy the Moment" which came from Paper Trey Ink's Mixed Messages stamp set. Otherwise, I just used the stickers that came with the paper pack. Very easy and fun cards for little boys. I am still working on the other 9 cards - I still have some stamping and embellishments left to do so I hope to show you those soon. More heart candy on Friday so stay tuned!

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

dasimonds said...

Wonderful Boy Cards!!
I love the bright colors.

Diane said...

Congrats Diane S!! I'm Diane L,if the other Diane doesn't claim it,I'll be the next best thing,lol!
Your cards are wonderful,will brighten every little boy's day!!!