Thursday, April 3, 2008

Cheerful cars

How bright and cheerful is this card? I used the CTMH paper pack Rough and Tumble and the CTMH stamp set Flying High. I think it's simple yet fun for that little boy card everyone needs to make at one time or another. Don't forget tomorrow is heart candy time so see you back here then!

Also, just an FYI, if you decide to comment you now have to do one of those annoying enter the letters things. I apologize but I've just been getting a significant amount of spam lately and I'm hoping this will clear it up. I hope that I'll be able to remove it but until then I hope you all don't mind.


Pin It Now!

4 comments:

mudmaven said...

What a cute card! With two grandsons, I'm always looking for good ideas for boys. Thanks! ~chris

Deb said...

gorgeous card, love those cars!

Heather said...

Beep beep! Cute car card!

Diane said...

That is so adorable for a little boy!!!