Sunday, April 27, 2008

Spring Flowers


I hope that everyone had a nice weekend. It was hot, hot, hot here in Southern California. I thought April showers were supposed to bring May Flowers? Haven't seen a sign of rain here! Above, I have two cards to show you. They are both very similar with just a couple of subtle differences. The paper is from CTMH and the stamp is American Art Stamps - the line by Karen Stolper. The sentiment is Paper Trey Ink. The pink ribbon is from SU and I finally used my swiss dots embossing folder for my cuttlebug. The layout is from Sheetload of cards. I changed up the layout a little bit in terms of size. The original size called for a much smaller image, more like a sentiment but I wanted to be able to use a bigger stamp.

I should go to bed. It's 10:30 here and I got to get up at 5:00am to go to work so I will talk to you all soon. Don't forget blog candy is available on the post below!

Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Very nice! Very cute image!

Crafty Connie said...

Love the stamped image and your cards are superb.

Linda SS said...

Cute stamp and I LOVE your cards & the cute paper & colors you used to compliment it.

Anonymous said...

WOW...is that ever cute! I love that stamp!! Gorgeous!

You do such wonderful work!

Diane said...

That is such a sweet stamp,love the cards you made!

dasimonds said...

Pretty Cards!
Cute stamped image..
and pretty papers.
"very spring"

Elaine said...

Those are one of my favorite lines of stamps!! I am so glad you shared this!!!