Tuesday, April 29, 2008

She's All That

I went to my SU stamp camp last week and this is one of the cards we made.

I apologize if the picture looks dark. All cardstock, stamps and supplies are SU. The image is stamped in Gray to match the cardstock. We used the chunky glitter to bling out her dress. The stamp set is called She's All That. The grey cardstock has some subtle background stamping from the Petals and ? stamp set. I can't remember the entire name of the set but it looks very nice IRL. The chunky glitter tends to stick everywhere though!

Remember to comment on the heart candy post to win some yummy blog candy. See you all tomorrow with the winner!

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Crafty Connie said...

Very cute card!

Diane said...

I love the card,the black is awesome!!

pescbrico said...

I love the way the glitter was used here! Very beautiful card