Friday, April 18, 2008

Christmas? in April?

I really wanted to do one of the Cat's Pajamas challenges but the only Cat's Pajamas stamps I have are Christmas. This week it's a sketch challenge hosted here. The stamp set is Kitty Christmas and the paper is Reminince. I used Bella Baubles, a flower from my stash and my nestabilities. I colored kitty using my copic markers and on the candy cane I used my candy cane stickles. The card size is 81/2 x 4.

Don't forget to comment on the post below for blog candy!

Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Diane said...

What a cute card!!! We're just getting rid of the snow,at least it
wasn't a snowman,lol.

Tracy.H said...

Great job!! Well, it's not that strange...it looks like Christmas here...so quite fitting. ;0)

Val said...

You couldn't be more right...Christmas in April. We certainly have enough snow on the ground to make it a "White" Christmas in April!!

Rita said...

Really cute card, I luv it! It's always nice to get a head start on Christmas cards!

dasimonds said...

Great sketch..
Cute Card!
"Christmas in April"
we still have snow.....lol

Leigh OBrien said...

Very fun, Cindy. Thanks so much for playing along!!

Enfys said...

Do you know, I love seeing cards out of season, this is lovely.