Thursday, July 3, 2008

2 more Basic Grey

Here are the last two cards that I created for this challenge. The first uses MFT's By the Seashore. I used the scrap of Basic Grey Phoebe paper from the previous card. I paper pieced her entire outfit and colored the rest of the image with my copics. I used my rectangle nestabilities and made the dp scallop with my SU slit punch.
This card uses the newer Basic Grey Cupcake. The stamp set is MFT Here's the Scoop. I paper pieced the glass, I just have to use up my scraps, I hate to waste a piece of this gorgeous paper. The colors used are CTMH baby pink and citrus leaf. The punch is Martha Stewart and the cherry has stickles for a fun touch. I'm glad that I participated in this challenge, I got to play with my neglected paper and stamps!


Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MelissaS said...

Love all the paper piecing! Great cards :)