Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Another Announcenment, pretty in pink



I thought that I was all done with announcements but a couple of my mom's friends bought the baby gift so I sent them announcements with their thank you card. But I had pretty much run out so I had to make some more, using various scraps from my scrap pile and CTMH chocolate and baby pink cardstock. I also used my nestabilities. I just love how it came out. This color combo is yummy. The ribbon is Target dollar spot. I used the stamp sets Bitty Baby Blessings by PTI and SU bundle of love set.


Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Cindy,
Love the layout and the papers. I am in the SBS 21 and hope you can join our group. Great blog, great cards.
Heather xx

Becky said...

Cindy, Congrat on being the first SBS 22 member :O). I am the second person to sign up. It sounds like so much fun, I'm new to blogging but learning quickly. I love the announcements and cards on your blog. Feel free to check mine out, its new so not much there yet but will be soon!! http://rooksramblings.blogspot.com
We have 3 in our group so far, Chat again soon, Becky

tyrymom29 said...

CIndy, Very NICE !!! I love these!!!

Diane said...

Awwww!!! Adorable announcements Cindy!!! She's just so beautiful!