Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Criss Cross Birthday Card




I think that this makes such a cute birthday card! I made a criss cross card. There are tons of tutorials out there. I used the one found here. It's a video tutorial but so easy to follow AND it shows how to make this card saving paper!

I used my favorite paper - SU's Summer Picnic and CTMH's cardstock Cranberry and Crystal Blue. I also used SU for the sentiment and the Sellabration set So Many Scallops along with SU circle punches and scallop punch. This is such a fun and easy card to make that kind of jazzes up the average birthday card, if you have some time you should try it!

More blog candy can be found here http://stephaniejomayne.blogspot.com/

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Diane said...

How lovely Cindy! TFS the tutorial!
Your criss cross card is cute!