Friday, July 4, 2008

Easy Luggage Tag & Sketch Challenge Card

This is a card that I made for a sketch challenge at 2sketches4you.blogspot.com. I absolutelt love how it came out. The paper is Bo-bunny and the stamp is fron Inkadinkadoo. The punch on the edge is Martha Stewart and the ribbon is Target dollar spot. I used my copics for the cupcake and paper pieced the cupcake liner. The cardstock is CTMH chocolate and baby pink.
I made this luggage tag in May. My sister was getting ready to go to New York to see Little Mermaid on Broadway and hang out with our girlfriends. I, of course couldn't go being 9 months pregnant and all. So I made her this cute luggage tag.

The luggage tag is BE (Bare Elements) and the paper is Summer Picnic from SU. All I did was print out her address and cut and attach the dp to the tag and voila, super fun luggage tag that will hopefully help her find her luggage quickly.


Happy Fourth of July everyone!


Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Cindy,
Your cupcake card is stunning! Thanks for playing:)
Laura

Rita said...

Love your idea of a luggage tag, so cute! Cupcake card is adorable!

Krista B. said...

Love your cupcake card it is adorable - great job! Love the luggage tag : )

Nikki said...

I love this! I just love the Inkadinkado cupcakes, there so much fun! I love the plaid DP!

Awesome take on the sketch!

:)

Lea L. said...

That cupcake card is so adorable!! I *heart* cupcakes! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea