Sunday, July 6, 2008

Trifold Pocket Card & Cupcake challenge


I know there are no cupcakes on this card, but I used Taylor's Friday cupcake sketch. I needed to make a birthday card for my cousin's 8 year old son so I pulled out my new Cogsmo paper pad and my new Inque Boutique stamps Toys and Out of this World. I also used May Arts ribbon and the large and small SU star punches. I used my copics and my copic blender pen to take some of the color away.



















I used the tutorial on splitcoast stampers found here for this card. It was a very easy tutorial. I used SU Summer Picnic paper. The cardstock is CTMH crystal blue and the sentiment is also SU. The ribbon is from Michaels. The felt flowers and brads were from the Target $1 spot. I am having so much fun exploring tutorials. Just a fun way to jazz up the average card!

I hope that everyone enjoyed their holiday. I went to my sister's for bbq and brownie ice cream sundaes, yum. Then we set off fireworks. My 21 month old got scared, he was very concerned that the smoke was hurting Daddy's car.
Talk to you all soon!


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Super cute! Love that adorable rocket image! Thanks for playing the challenge!

Anonymous said...

These are adorable, great job with the challenge!