Sunday, July 27, 2008

My first ATC and Bind-It-All Info

Well here it is, my very first ATC. I made this card for a Verve Visual challenge. For those who don't know, an ATC is like a mini card, 2.5 x 3.5. Some people collect them, others turn them into full sized cards. For this card, I used the Verve Visual stamp set Starlight, Starbright. The paper is CTMH Blue Ribbon, cranberry and outdoor denim cardstock. The stars were made with the SU small star punch and the ribbon is cranberry CTMH grosgrain ribbon. My nestabilities were used for the oval scallop.

I highly recommend visiting htt://www.zuttersisters.com/Tips.html for information on how to use the Bind-It-All. They have great instructions for using your binding tool and even have some helpful charts on what size wire to use and how to line up your holes and how to be successful when binding your project. I also saw that you can get the spacing bar for just 2.99 which I plan on doing. I hope that this link will help those of you out there looking for tips, it helped me a lot!

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Rita said...

Awesome looking card!

Risa said...

Your ATC is very cute Cindy and I love your color combo!
TFS the Bind-It-All link...very helpful information:)

NormaJ said...

I love your ATC Cindy. The colours are perfect for a man card,
and you did a very nice job on it.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Adorable ATC. Love the papers you used. Thanks for playing our challenge! :)

Anonymous said...

Your ATC is cute. I tried the site you suggested for Bind-It-ALl tips, but the page won't load. Is that the correct html?
scrappingnana4@yahoo.com