Monday, July 28, 2008

Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers 22

I finally joined this group. It's a group to support and befriend fellow blogging sisters. I have wanted to join for awhile but really hadn't investigated it until now. One of the requirements is that I post on my blog for my sisters a little about me. I have been a librarian for 11 years, 8 1/2 at a school. I live in a suburb in Orange County, CA. Made famous by the OC, but believe me where I live is nothing like that TV show. I got married in 2005 to a wonderful man who had 2 teenage children, which is sometimes a challenge. We have a 22 month old little terror named Tyler the Terrible and a sweet almost 2 month old baby girl named Lily. Stamping and scrapping (and blogging) is not just a hobby for me but a refuge from the stress of being a stepmom, a working mom, a wife and a library professional. I love all the wonderful people that I have met through this blog and can't wait to meet all of my new blogging sisters.

If any of you are interested, there is still room in my group: http://sisterhoodofthebloggingstampers.blogspot.com/

Pin It Now!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy!
Welcome to SBS 22 group! I'm a new blogger and love CTMH products! Great blog! I look forward to sharing ideas, sketches, techniques and stories!

Cheers!

Spike aka. Aileen


http://spikescreativeside.wordpress.com/

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

I just signed up for SBS22 too. Looks like it's going to be a lot of fun!

Sarah Elliott said...

Hi Cindy,
Sounds like you have your hands full, glad you still have time for crafting. Looking forward to our SBS22 group.
Sarah

Stephenie said...

Your blog is great and your cards are beautiful! SBS 22 sounds wonderful! I am so excited to get to know all of you! Can you let me know your name so I can edit my blog? I have to do this w/ all of SBS 22 =0)
Hugs,
Stephenie

Chrissie said...

Hi Cindy,

Thanks for your comment on my Blog. It will be good to get to know you. I have an email button on my Blog, but you can reach me on one-of-a-kind-cards@hotmail.co.uk
What is RAK?
Sorry to be ignorant, but I can't think what it can stand for!
Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy,
My email is deborahlocklear@gmail.com
Thanks for coordinating everything, I look forward to all that is before us!
Deborah

NormaJ said...

Hi Cindy: Been following your blog
for a while now and just signed up
for SBS 22. So hopefully we will be sisters of the blog along with
so many other great sounding ladies. - Norma-BC, Canada
http://dittydots.blogspot.com

Stephenie said...

I just wanted to let you know that I am thankful you have taken the position of admin for SBS #22. I am so excited to begin and wanted to let you know if you need anything please do not hesitate to ask.
Hugs,
Stephenie
stampystephie@live.com

Chrissie said...

I have left something for you on my Blog!
Do take a look Cindy!
Chrissie

Julanne said...

Glad to be part of SBS 22.
You have been an inspiration for me for many months. You are a very talented lady.

Julanne