Saturday, July 12, 2008

Fresh and Fun & Mojo Challenge




Here is a very simple card using Stampin' Up's Summer Picnic paper, ribbon and Tart and Tangy stamp set. The cardstock is CTMH cranberry. The felt flowers were from the Target $1 spot.


Enjoy,




The above card is for the Monday Mojo Challenge. I used CTMH's new paper pack Blue Ribbon and the stamp set Whimsical Wings. The sentiment is from SU. The ribbon is CTMH and the colors used are Outdoor Denim and Cranberry. I just love these colors, so beautiful and cheerful.

Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Patty Williams said...

Wow...our Target never has anything good..love those flowers. I'll have to get some good colors in felt and cut some with my CB !

dasimonds said...

Sweet Card!
Love the colors.
Cute flowers :)

The Blaisdell Family said...

Love your cards. You've got a talent indeed. I hope you don't mind, I linked you to my blog!

www.becauseiwastaughtoshare.blogspot.com

Mozi Esme said...

This is gorgeous!

Tip Junkie said...

You are a winner over on Tip Junkie in our 20 Day Giveaway. Congratulations!

Angélique said...

Love your creations!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Beautiful cards. Love the colors. Thanks for playing! :)