Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Trifold Pocket Card #2




This is the second trifold pocket card I made using the tutorial found on Splitcoaststampers. Please visit my previous post for the link to this tutorial. I used SU sentiment stamp as well as part of the stamp found in So Many Scallops and the paper is SU Summer Picnic. The ribbon is also SU. I just love being able to use up scraps and this card helped me do that!

Hope you all find time to try this fun pocket card. Talk you all soon.

PS and FYI Blog Candy Alert: www.franmade.blogspot.com

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, that tri-fold pocket card is cute and I love the colors!

A quick note to say thanks for stopping by my blog and participating in the giveaway yesterday!

Have a great day...

Diane said...

How sweet !!! Love that paper!

Tandra said...

Oh that is JUST the SWEETEST!!
Looks like an adorable ruffle at th etop!!

Thankyou for visting my blog!!

Frances said...

thank you & good luck! fab cards by the way! x

Mrs. Nancy G said...

I'm a scrappy cardmaker too. I love the papers and your design. Looks great!

:-)

raising4boys said...

Love your cards...found you on tip junkie :)