Saturday, July 26, 2008

My Stamping Wish List Book



Isn't this cool? This is another project that I made with my Bind-it-all. There are so many stamps and products that I want and I just wanted one place to list it all but I wanted it to look cute. So I covered two chipboard covers with my favorite new paper Blue Ribbon by CTMH. I added cardstock dividers and used my SU tab punch to make tabs. I decorated each divider simply - I made 4 dividers - PTI, MFT and MISC., CTMH and Stampin' Up. I used text weight paper for the lists. Here's a tip take a ream of copy paper to your local office supply place and they will charge a small fee to cut it for you. Saves you time from having to cut it yourself, it's relatively cheap and the cuts are much cleaner than what you could do at home.

I decorated the front of my little book with ribbons and I used alphabet stamps from CTMH as well as this butterfly stamp also from CTMH.

Don't forget about heart candy! Comment on this post.

I hope you like it!


Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

yes this IS way cool!!

Unknown said...

Oh that is super cute! What a fantastic idea! I try to remember to but tend to forget until I see it again. Thanks for the inspiration!

Rita said...

What a great idea Cindy! You did a fab job on this, I luv it!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea!! I guess I know what I will be doing tonight!

Jane said...

Very cool! Although I think I could fill up that book in a heartbeat! LOL.

Jane

Risa said...

Very cute wish book the colors and embellishments are awesome:)