Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Recipe Book








I used my Bind-it-All! I got this lovely tool from my mom for Christmas and have only used it a handful of times but pulled it out for this fun and easy project. I used the SU Summer picnic and some retired SU recipe stamps to create this book. The words for each section and for the cover were cut using my cricut. The tabs were created using an SU punch and then stapled to each section. I stamped each page with a retired SU recipe stamp. This part took the longest! Then I just followed the directions and bound it! I plan on including some of my favorite recipes and giving it away as a gift!

Next time I will share another recipe book I made using a CTMH kit. so stay tuned!

Winner of the heart candy is Cindy Haffner, please email me with your snail mail. If you get the time, check out Cindy's blog. She is truly talented and has some fabulous creations!

Enjoy,





Pin It Now!

11 comments:

Dottie K. said...

Cindy this is just darling. :)

StampinCathy said...

This recipe book is so cute. I've been wanting to do one for Christmas presents...maybe this year.

Rita said...

I'm back Cindy & I'm loving all your creations that you made while I was away. I'm trying to play catch up on all my favorite blogs.
This is a great idea & you did an awesome job!

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

I found your blog a few days ago, and I'm addicted. Your seriously make the cutest stuff. I'm also in a close to my heart stamping group so it's been fun to see some of the things you've made with their paper. Your do amazing work.

Diane said...

What a beautiful project Cindy!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Cindy, I love your recipe book!! I have the BIA and keep thinking I'm going to make one AND an address book and haven't yet.

Jennifer Love said...

That is fabulous! I keep coming back to look at it. LOL! I love that Summer Picnic DP....so much that I hate to use it. I dunno what I'm saving it for...a rainy day I guess. :D

Mrs. Nancy G said...

So fabulous!!! I love it!!!

:-)

Trinka said...

love your recipe books~

Julanne said...

Your recipe book is darling. You did a wonderful job as usual

Jualnne